During times of turbulence and uncertainty in the markets, many investors turn to dividend-yielding stocks. These are often companies that have high free cash flows and reward shareholders with a high dividend payout.
Benzinga readers can review the latest analyst takes on their favorite stocks by visiting our Analyst Stock Ratings page. Traders can sort through Benzinga’s extensive database of analyst ratings, including by analyst accuracy. Here’s a look at the most recent high-yield dividend stock ratings from the most accurate Wall Street analysts, according to Benzinga’s Analyst Stock Ratings.
Below are the ratings of the most accurate analysts for three high-yielding stocks in the energy sector.
Chesapeake Energy Corporation CHK
- Dividend Yield: 15.78%
- MKM Partners analyst John Gerdes maintained a Buy rating and raised the price target from $72 to $90 on Aug. 12, 2021. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 89%.
- Benchmark analyst Subash Chandra initiated coverage on the stock with a Buy rating and a price target of $137 on Aug. 2, 2022. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 79%.
- Recent News: Chesapeake Energy announced the sale of Initial Eagle Ford Package for $1.425 billion.
Enviva Inc. EVA
- Dividend Yield: 8.18%
- Citigroup analyst Ryan Levine upgraded the stock from Neutral to Buy and lowered the price target from $79 to $62 on Oct. 14, 2022. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 73%.
- Barclays analyst Moses Sutton maintained an Overweight rating and increased the price target from $67 to $80 on Oct. 18, 2021. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 70%.
- Recent News: Enviva announced a long-term, 800,000 Metric ton per year contract with existing European customer.
The Williams Companies, Inc. WMB
- Dividend Yield: 5.68%
- Argus Research analyst Bill Selesky upgraded the stock from Hold to Buy with a price target of $30 on May 17, 2021. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 79%.
- Raymond James analyst Justin Jenkins maintained a Strong Buy rating and increased the price target from $40 to $42 on Aug. 3, 2022. This analyst has an accuracy rate of 78%.
- Recent News: Williams increased its quarterly cash dividend by 5.3% from $0.4250 to $0.4475.
Read More: UPS, Delta Air Lines And 2 Other Stocks Insiders Are Selling
© 2023 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.